CQS stands for Conveyancing Quality Scheme.
The Law Society Conveyancing Quality Scheme (commonly known as CQS) is THE recognised quality standard for residential conveyancing solicitors in the UK.
What does CQS stand for?
CQS stands for Conveyancing Quality Scheme?
How do Conveyancing Solicitors become CQS accredited?
There is a rigorous application process for a firm of conveyancing solicitors to join the CQS scheme. They must demonstrate expertise in all aspects of residential conveyancing, and a proven track record for adhering to the CQS protocol. Once awarded the quality ‘kitemark’, further annual appraisals are required in order to remain accredited CQS practitioners. And, those conveyancers within the practice must undertake (and pass!) regular CQS every 12 months.
Why Choose a CQS Conveyancing Solicitor?
The Conveyancing Quality Scheme is THE quality kitemark for residential conveyancing. It demonstrates that the conveyancer you are about to appoint to deal with your house move is going to provide you with the best conveyancing services because:-
- Expert property lawyers – it proves their expertise
- Industry quality kitemark – it is THE industry quality kitemark for conveyancing
- Lenders – access to all major lenders via the conveyancing panels
- SRA – it is only available to conveyancing solicitors who are members of the SRA (Solicitors Regulatory Authority)
- Legal Ombudsman – in the unlikely event that you are unhappy with a CQS solicitor you will have the comfort of being able to refer any concerns to the Legal Ombudsman
- Best Conveyancer – it demonstrates a conveyancer’s commitment to quality service
CQS Conveyancing Quote?
Don’t guess how much a CQS conveyancing quote might be! Get your instant online conveyancing quote now from QLAW – proud members of the Law Society CQS scheme for many years.
Do Mortgage Lenders recognise CQS?
Yes! Many mortgage companies will now ONLY allow buyers to use a firm who has attained the CQS accreditation. The reason being that they recognise that CQS membership = the best conveyancing service.